View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2011, 12:36 PM   #59 (permalink)
nonayabiznez

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Confused The phone you love to hate

I am approaching my 8th or 9th...I have lost count. Before this one the previous 3 came defective out of the refurb box. I love my fone but I hate it. It does all the things I have been reading (freezing, losing signal, text disappears after typing, etc) This newest one was perfect. It felt brand new and I was promised that Froyo was to solve all the freezing issues...it has so far but a new problem arose. The screen started doing the misalignment thing when I would close it while a text was still sending...that advanced to always doing it...then to going completely black upon closing...and now it's just completely black.. the phone is on but I cant answer a call. I have been using the genius button just to make a call - the next one is to Tmobile for yet another fone. They swear up and down its not the phone yet I have read these posts and see that it is NOT me, and it IS the phone. Yet they have no alternative phone to send me...really? My friend just got a brand new sensation as a replacement to a MyTouch 4g that was lost - but I dont want to pay any MORE money to get a new phone when I have been complaining about this model since I got it...sigh...