View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2011, 06:17 PM   #46 (permalink)
rushmore

Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanked 1,372 Times in 961 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev186 View Post
Arcade emulation update:

Great news:

Jararcade and Tiger Mame have been updated.

They now play more games like the Simpsons arcade ! (can only be marge though ugh lol) and the 4 player Xmen game

I believe other Konami games will work now as well.

Tiger Mame also increased the screen resolution for larger phones so it fits now ! He has a beta adding net play and if you go to the settings in the app and donate you will be able to use save states.

In the beta I am testing for Tiger Mame Cps1 sound is fixed but cps2hd games may not work anymore so you will need CPS2HD for that.

Tigerking is keeping a twitter account to announce updates to his products his name is TigerKing1218

What version of Tiger Arcade fits screens on higher res devices? I tried the newest version linked on his site, but still a small window on the Thrive. You had me excited until I tested it out. Current version on his site is 2.0.6, but lists as 2.2 when installing.

The dev needs to update the fine app with better scaling function for higher res devices. I have sent him emails before, but no reply. Seems this would be a simple function to add.

I would get the paid version then
Last edited by rushmore; September 7th, 2011 at 06:20 PM.