Thread: General Anyone have this?
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2011, 03:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
hasta_guy

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Pro Samsung Galaxy Ace
Carrier: Not Provided

passion.sidd

Hello Friends,

M a user from INDIA. i have been using this cellfone from last 2months. IF anyone needs any suggestion or help regarding apps or this fone...,, feel free to ask...

i will summarize many things out here,

some people have issues with battery, some has issues with resolution of screen, etc..

Battery is not very good, i get satisfactory backup... U cant expect a smartfone giving backup of 30hours when u use all those apps which require internet sync.

U need to manage the apps smartly to get the best battery backup.

galaxy pro has captive touchscreen. Screen resolution is fair. Its much better than resistive touchscreen in all the aspects.

This fone supports Flash 10.1 .. I dont know how many people got benefited after installing flash 10.1 . I installed it but since i dont do a lot of browsing on this cell, so i m not sure of the outcome of installing flash.

I am happy with this fone as a replacement of a BB, but i m not very happy with my purchase as i m missing big screen and more power in android phone.

There is no custom rom available till date as this phone failed to create interest in developer's mind. So we are left behind in the league of android users as we cant do modifications to remove junk and crap softwares which are shipped with phone....