Latest update: Campaign 2
DLC expansion pack now available!
Origin8's epic sci fi Tower Defense game "Sentinel 3: Homeworld"
is now available on the Android Market (category Games > Casual). Early ratings and reviews indicate that Android gamers are enjoying it just as much as those on iOS, where Sentinel 3 won multiple awards and was placed in many Top 10 of 2010 lists. Don't worry that the first two instalments aren't on Android, it's not a plot heavy series and you can jump right in to the action with 3
If you've any questions or comments on the game let us know either in this thread or through our support address. Here are the game's key features:
- A 20 level campaign across 14 unique maps.
- A powerful commander unit which can level up and gain new abilities as you play.
- Over 20 unlockable turrets, orbital ship weapons, automated drones and abilities at your disposal.
- Customize your weapon loadout in the Armory to match the demands of the mission.
- Specialized structures and units provide unique tactical gameplay.
- Use the landscape and destructible defences to maximize the effectiveness of your weapons.
- Unleash the Sentinel's incredible ship weapons system - if you've got the power to do so...
- Deploy mobile attack drones to harass the enemy and augment static defences.
- Construct boosters to buff your offence, and upgrade to top-tier towers for devastating special moves.
- Resource harvesting and interest system adds a new dimension of risk and reward.
- Endless modes for all maps with online highscores.
- Classic mode allows you to compete for scores in a pure skill-based game mode.
- View strategic layouts from the leaderboards - see how the best players think.
- Visually stunning environments, towers and enemies with fluid zooming and scrolling.