Thread: Support my x10 won't charge!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2011, 04:46 PM   #89 (permalink)
Fireball79

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Sony, don't let me down.

For a long time, I did not like my X10a. I thought the battery life was an abomination, and there were too many shortcomings with it. Then the upgrade came to 2.1 (I believe), and I fell in love it. It seemed like a whole different phone.

Just over a month ago, it turned off, and would not turn back on. I have been so dilligent in taking care of it, and at first, I thought it just needed to be charged. So I plugged it in. You all know the result of that. Nothing. Not even the red blinking light.

After sending it off for repair, it came back as BER (Beyond Economical Repair), and it was determined that I had abused it. Did you know you can abuse your phone by plugging it in with the original charger? Taking care of my electronics is something I do, especially my phones since that is how I get work. I have not had a straight answer from my cellular provider or from SE, but I am battling to get it fixed or replaced.

Sony Ericsson staff, if you are reading this, what ever happened to customer service? I am not saying "the customer is always right", but when so many people have the same problem, can't you just say "sorry", fix it, and stand behind your product? Good business breeds business, and for one would be sure to purchase more Sony products. At this rate, I am not encouraged. I had a problem with a Panasonic DVD player, and even though it was out of warranty, they fixed it for me. I now have Panasonic home phones, VCRs, DVD players, and Tv's, because they gave me reason to support them. They supported me.

Sony, don't let me down.