Originally Posted by inigomontoyasr
this is the one included in M1's mod. when i made this i mounted everything as a precaution but it seems to work just mounting system and data. i gave it its own thread in case some want this alone.
I was running shabbykernel and went into cwm and mounted system and data
flashed it and rebooted my supercharger script had lost its S
and yours adds a S99 so I was not surprised.
I opened the a2sd gui and was getting problems moving davlik cache also had problem with apps it says could not move.
I renamed the supercharger script
S09 and then odined the new cwm and hroark kernal rebooted and moved the davlik cache no problem apps still dont do anything but my data shows 150mbs free so I know they moved.