don't worry, it still have a solution for that
you can try reflash your optimus 2x with Smartflash.
but first, you must download the firmware and Smartflash and its driver
* sorry as i'm a newbie here, i can't post a link yet
you can search google with keyword: "LG Optimus 2x P990 Original ROM's", "SmartFlash P990" and "SmartFlash drivers" *
after you download it, extract it, install smartflash drivers to your computer and follow this instructions:
- Run the SmartFlashTool_P990.exe application on your windows (use "Run As Administrator" if you run it from windows 7...)
- Turn device off, remove battery, plug device with cabledata to computer in while holding volume down - you should see a software update message on screen and the COM port should be filled automatically in the flash application below after installing the drivers if required.
- Select the 'ROM Copy D/L' tab
- Ensure 'Normal Mode' is selected
- Ensure 'Erase CAL' is NOT selected
- Click the browse button next to 'AP Bin:' and select the (BIN) file
- Click the browse button next to 'CP Bin:' and select the (FLS) file
- Click 'Start' and wait for the flash to complete
unplug your device from computer, put the battery back, and turn on your device...