Thread: Support GPS problem
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2011, 04:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
juanito157

Device(s): Motorola Droid HTC Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoom400 View Post
I am strongly considering the charge as my og droid is just about done....

one thing I have read is that it has a hard time pulling gps signal, can anyone comment on this as I don't mount it on the windshield but lower by the radio inside my Toyota tundra...certainly not an optimal sport for gps but my og droid never had a problem keeping gps connections. after reading some of these posts I'm a little concerned about gps reception on the charge???

are these just a few defective units or more the norm for samsung gps/antennas??

I cant stand this phone! It is the most glitchy pos ive ever owned! GPS virtually doesnt work! Phone reboots all the time especially when using the browser with flash! Im now getting a green transparent screen at times! It has literally taken 10 minutes to reboot at which point I pull the battery and try again! Rtf file system really screws up this phone, it is so so laggy!! Worst friggen phone ive ever owned! Oh and it drops calls all the time in full bars of service! I have a replacement on the way! Just FYI, this is a root only device! Without root access this phone is very slow and unreliable!
The Following User Says Thank You to juanito157 For This Useful Post:
Norril (October 4th, 2011)