I did get 9+ days on a battery charge
Phone was used mainly as phone, with very small amount of internet browsing, a few pictures, and some small games. Tab "Ecran activ" show the status of the display - so it was used during the 9 days (so you can't say that I kept the phone untouched).
1. used SetCpu to
- reduce maximum speed from 800 to 400MHz (not so important if you don't use big apps); note: at 400 MHz phone will not get hot, no matter what app/game you run (unlike 800 MHz where even browsing internet will heat the battery)
- reduce minimum frequency from 224 MHz to 122 MHz (this will lower the stand-by power usage almost by half)
- change CPU scaling to "ondemand" with 40% "Up threshold" - this will make CPU to go to 225 MHz when playing music (at 122MHz some cracking noise is produced on every 122->224 transition)
2. set the display brightness to 32/64/128 from max 255, depending on the ambient light (there are apps on market to help with this)
3. used AutoAirplane mode to put the phone on airplane mode from 23 to 06 hours. (this produced the holes in "Semnal de telefon" tab)
From my experience, battery eater are (in this order):
- phone camera
- gps with active navigation app
- wifi + active traffic (browsing webpages with lots of pictures, youtube, etc)
- crashed apps in background that will keep the CPU at maximum frequency
- CPU/GPU intensive games
- backlight of display
Hope it helped!