View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
steveo46

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hey! I know this thread is old but I can't find any current ones. I just had some questions, I'll probably email u if u don't answer this. I was wondering is there a place where we can see updates on how the game is coming along? Honestly I was expecting to see large threads dedicated to this game bc it's so awesome!

I just discovered it so I'm still playing the trial version, which leads me to my second question. Is there any plans to make this game free? I'm not sure how all that works but seems like a great game like this could get some sponsers to put some ads in? It's no big deal, I'm just wondering bc I'm only 16 and I still have to depend on the parents for money (they don't like me spending money on phone games ). Anyway I'll probably buy it soon anyway bc I'm currently applying for jobs so I'll finally have my own cash!

Please answer if u see this! And please keep updating the game and making it better! I know it must be a lot of work since it's probably just u and a few other guys working on it but this game is really good and I'm sure more people would buy it if they knew about it! I'm going to suggest this game to my friends. u guys have a lot of great ideas!