Originally Posted by dan409
I am going to wait for whatever has ICS out of the box. Think about it, I would be very pissed if I didn't wait 1 or two months to get a phone that has probably a 4.5 " screen with the same size body as whats already out there.
Any phone with GB out of the box will never be able to use the ICS soft touch buttons and take full advantage of screen size, To me that is a deal breaker. I'm just thinking that a phone utilizing almost the entire front for the screen alone is gonna look awesome. This alone makes waiting worth it for me.
Depends on how long you want to wait. I could see the first native phone taking until may/june to actually show-up...
I think the main issue with a GB phone upgraded to ICS will be loss of screen real-state. other then that it shouldn't be a issue. But we know very little.
I'm "probably" getting a Vigor if it hits anywhere near its speculated launch date (Oct/Nov)...