View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #140 (permalink)
Citizen Coyote

Device(s): Nexus 4, Motorola Photon 4G (2.3.4 w/root)
Carrier: T-Mobile, Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by So-Low Da Don View Post
Apple Unveils iPhone 4S - World Phone (GSM/CDMA) On Sprint, Verizon & AT&T | DSLReports.com, ISP Information

After watching the most disappointing conference ever, I can happily announce the rehash known as the iPhone 4S is coming to Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T on October 14. No 4G. Looks exactly the same as the iPhone 4 just with iOS 5, 8 mp camera and A5 chip. As i expected, there are already Android phones better than this. Apple has failed again!

P.S. the only cool feature of the phone is "Siri"
I think you may be selling the camera short, it looks pretty damn good for a phone camera. We won't really know how it performs until people get their grubby hands on it and start snapping away. Otherwise, outside of Siri, I agree that this only brings Apple up to par with current Android offerings.

Oh, and I'm dubious about Apple's speed claims. And I really don't care to have my phone talk to me unless I'm driving and it's telling me where to go. I think Siri, while a cool concept, will be relegated to novelty level for most people. Fun to show off, but are you really going to use it every day?
The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen Coyote For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (October 4th, 2011)