View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:46 AM   #58 (permalink)
evolution3d's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 219
Device(s): HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 45 Times in 35 Posts

Originally Posted by repinphilly247 View Post
And I'm eligble for an upgrade now. Don't know what to do. There's Wimax in my city (Philadelphia) but if it's not going to be improved then there's no reason to get a Wimax device. Thoughts?
If you upgrade now I would imagine WiMAX will be available to you until you can upgrade again. I would base your decision on how bad you think you need a new phone now and not worry about LTE yet.
evolution3d is offline  
Reply With Quote