Thread: General Replenish Ramblings...
View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2011, 12:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
verngator

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I posted earlier - I bought the Replenish for my daughter because of the price, lack of data surcharge, and Android OS. She likes having a keyboard.

I'm on my third Android - just picked up a Photon and looooove it - and am now selling my beloved, rooted EVO. I won't give it to her...

Anyway, I think the Replenish appeals to basic users, not power users or folks who like to tinker...or maybe as a stepping stone to a more complicated Android. And I suspect that Little Darwin is right - the kind of users who buy the Replenish are not the ones who spend a lot of time on the forums researching how to root or otherwise dink around with their phones. That's my hunch anyway.

Replenish is great for my daughter, although I wish we could re-calibrate the screen. That's my only problem with it.
Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650-> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond-> Sprint Hero ->Sprint EVO->Sprint Photon->Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3-> T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4