Originally Posted by nomonkeynodeal
...then I used Yaffs Explorer (my favorite so far; enable all the root options) to find and view that folder. I found about 20 or so "alog*" files, 15 of which were 8mb each and one "alog_events" that was 724mb. So I just deleted that, rebooted, and I am back in business, at least for now....
BTW, Thanks for suggesting the Yaffs Explorer app to delete those files. I tried other so called root access file exploring apps and they wouldn't let me delete those with my rooted phone. Installed Yaffs and it worked like a charm. So now every few days I go in and just delete those alog* files. Still wish we knew why this is happening to a few of us.