View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2011, 06:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
ajh94
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC One X (Orange UK) - SGS2 (giffgaff) - HTC Desire (SIMless)
Carrier: Not Provided

Yeah im fully aware that the SGS2 is the best you can get at the moment... I was going to get it when it was first out but I hadnt had my HTC long so i decided to wait. but now i can upgrade i am thinking:

The SGS2 is the best now, but in just 1 month the Nexus Prime will be here and it will be even better, so I thought I should get the nexus, however it may not be as good as the SGS2 in real world performance (but probably will) and may not be as popular (but again probably will). But then there is also this rumoured SGS3 which will be the best phone of next year most likely so i am now thinking, should I just get the SGS2 now (which will be cheaper than the nexus anyway) then in 6 months sell it and buy a SGS3? Or should I just get the nexus now and keep that, I do like to have all the latest stuff to a certain extent but i think ill wait for the nexus. I really dont want to over analyse my decision because then i will have no idea what i want out of a phone, i will just be getting what everyone says i should and whats newer. just a really hard choice lol!
- HTC Desire (Running GingerVILLAIN, with no SIM )