View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #3650 (permalink)
PlayfulGod
ROM Developer

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, LG Spirit, LG Motion, ZTE Sequent
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinmck2009 View Post
My wife and I both have ascends with metro. I put cm7 on both and realized we have the same mac addresses. So I put bobz version on mine and got a different address. Now months later I would like the newer versions of cm7 but I dont know if they have the same mac address or not. I love cm7 could one of yall cm7 genuis please make two versions with diff mac addresses or pull the original mac address from the phone? I am very thankful for all you guys do.
in system/etc/firmware, you can might can edit the macaddress in the nvram.txt, If your mac matches this one:

Code:
macaddr=00:90:4c:14:43:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mteezey View Post
This is thewring forum but need a metro user to tell me just boughtmy girl an evo on CL paid 100 for it not sure if the esn is good or bad but I can flashto metro either way right? anyone that can help let me know or put this thread where it belongs me buying her this phone is my way of being able to buy myself the esteen or the indulge without any headaches.
metro is a pain to get to add ESN's to their network.

PlayfulDroidz Wiki
The Following User Says Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post:
kevinmck2009 (October 23rd, 2011)