View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
zbban1

Device(s): HTC Evo 4G (on Boost)
Carrier: Not Provided

You need the option of answering "Hell yeah, I have it and love it!" on your poll. Personally, I love it. I think it's a MUCH better phone than the Prevail, but you should really go to a store and check it out in person. Trading in your Prevail should be a decision you make when you've been able to see for yourself what the Ultra is all about. Sure, with all new models it'll have its little quirks, but it's only a matter of time till the hard working guys/gals here get those straightened out. I would rather have a screen that's a little more sensitive than one that doesn't respond. I have a screen protector on mine and to me it doesn't seem as sensitive as being naked. I'm by no means a tech-savy person, so I can't really say much about the firmware, modded ROM, or cyanogenmod - hell, I don't even know what that last one is...lol. As far as that ZTE Warp, well, just one word will do...yuck. I just don't like it, but that's me. Someone mentioned (and I experienced it, too) having an issue with apps being difficult to move around the home screens, but someone else said that when they use as much of their thumb/fingertip as they could it wasn't an issue (as I found to be true also). Hope this helps in your decision.
The Following User Says Thank You to zbban1 For This Useful Post:
imfm (October 21st, 2011)