* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
==== '''Developer: Blarf''' ====
Current Version: CM7.2.0RC0-VS660-BobZhome (12-2-2011)
Description: Well, let's be honest. Unless you're living under a rock, you probably know what Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread) is. Furthermore, you should know what the CyanogenMod project is. However, if a rock is really your home and you'd like to learn more, please visit their site: About CyanogenMod
==== '''People worked with/owe thanks to:''' ====
Alex Zepeda a.k.a Blarf - For his great skills on developing for the Android.
Steve Kondik a.k.a Cyanogen - Seriously? Do I need to state why we owe thanks to this guy?
Koushik Dutta a.k.a Koush - For his recover.
TyMiles2012 - For needed files and testing
==== '''What NOT working?''' ====
==== '''Changelog''' ====
- Sync'd up with CM: Now at 7.2 RC0
- Added: Custom carrier label *See Screenshots here
- Changed: System Font to Roboto
- Kernel v2: To many changes to be listed
- Sync'd up with CM
- Changed: Camera permissions
- Kernel v1.4: Eighteen minor changes
- Kernel v1.2: a) Removed: Building of unnecessary modules b) Changed: To Sprint's/Zefie's AMI304 driver
- Kernel v1: a)Changed: Setting in .config to match stock one
- Kernel v0.9: a) Reverted: Video Drivers b) Added: EXT 3 and 4 Support c) Removed: OC CPU Freq 864 MHz
- Changed: Camera Drivers to stock ones
- sync'd up with CM
- Kernel v0.7: a) Added: Bootup Default Max & Min CPU Freq b) Added: CIFS(Common Internet File System) module
- sync'd up with CM
- Camera: Back to stock(removed all tweaks)
- Kernel v0.5: a) Changed: Video Drivers to Novatek_Hitachi b) Added: Interactive Governor c) Added: Smartass Governor d) Added: Overclocking
10-23-11: Initial release
- sync'd up with CM: Android version - Updated to 2.3.7
- sync'd up with CM: CM 220.127.116.11
- Removed: FM Radio
- Removed: all live wallpaper, but kept live wallpaper chooser
- Removed: 2 extra themes - theme chooser/manager is still included
- Removed: Bootlooder from Reboot/Recovery Menu
- Removed: all languages except English
- Removed: ADWLauncher
- Added: LauncherPro
- Added: New ringtone - "Somebody's Out There" by one of my favorite bands: "Triumph"
- Changed: bootanimation
- Kernel v0.1: Stock LG Vortex
==== '''Download Links''' ====
NOTE: If you end up having issues, always go back and try wiping. Start fresh and see if things don't improve.
NOTE 2: It'll take awhile for everything to settle down. Especially after installing gapps and syncing accounts. Give it a few minutes to settle and reboot a couple times. The system will speed up after that.
Build 12/2: CM7.2.0RC0-VS660-BobZhome-120211.zip
Custom Gapps(with old version of market): gapps-gb-20110613-BobZhome.zip
Latest Gapps: gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
ClockWorkMod Recovery: VS660_recovery.img
==== '''How Can You Help?''' ====
All credit goes to Blarf(the Dev)...please donate to him
for all the great work he has done.
Donations to me
are also welcomed.