Thread: Support Samsung galaxy battery life
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2011, 12:35 AM   #38 (permalink)
Sizer

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Registered just to chime in as another unhappy user. I recently bought this phone under the assumption that the specs were somewhat close to the truth. Nope!

With minimal use the battery drains in a day, 1.5 days max (very rarely wifi, calls and texts). I have NO idea how they got the battery life estimates on GSMArena but they must've just added 2 weeks to the actual standby time and called it a day. And don't even bother turning on Wifi and GPS at the same time to say use the tripadvisor app or something. Your phone will be dead in an hour. This phone is complete, utter garbage. And this is a BRAND NEW phone. I can't even imagine how fast this thing is going to die when the battery starts getting old.

And why should someone even have to use SetCPU and turn off orientation just to get acceptable battery life?

Oh and the camera application loves crashing the entire phone so it has to restart.

NEVER AGAIN SAMSUNG. You push the specs/price ratio but in the end it means jack because the user experience is still trash.
Last edited by Sizer; October 24th, 2011 at 12:41 AM.