View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gurdeep.Singh.Mander

Device(s): Samsung SGS, i5700, GT-S5233
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via MSN to Gurdeep.Singh.Mander Send a message via Yahoo to Gurdeep.Singh.Mander Send a message via Skype™ to Gurdeep.Singh.Mander

Quote:
Originally Posted by benner View Post
still can't get google maps to work on edge. in wifi it's fine. i am sure the apn settings are right. is there something i am missing? anyone? updated to k5. still same problem. everyone i know has no trouble getting google maps on their phones.

*edit: here's one thing that's weird. in the APN settings, I am supposed to have 'MNC' set to '00' but if I do, the whole set of APN settings gets deleted and I have to do it all over again. The default seems to be '02' but the few sites that i found in chinese (I am in Beijing) say I need to put in '00' (incidentally, they just got the galaxy here a couple of weeks ago. their phones come with K2 firmware.)
I 2 m struggling with the same issue from last 3 weeks. I'm in India and this (Internet on mobile[WAP]) thing just don't seem to work at all. "GPRS Internet" works well,though. Any attempt to tweak MNC value causes the whole setting to get deleted. Don't know what to do with it. Did u find any solution to MNC values auto deletion?