Originally Posted by aperseghin
Ok here is a list of my current issues that hopefully will help.
1)Tried installing swype and it worked once and then after a reboot, force closes over and over . (current solution is i purchased slide-it keyboard)
2) MAJOR ISSUE -phone thinks it has a keyboard. When dialing *228 to update roaming or reprogram i get NO DIAL PAD, there are settings for physical keyboard so that's a dead give away that we have an issue here.
3) random force closes (SPB Shell[legit copy], Gallery, Handcent, Messaging[settings page]) - not all the time just randomly
4) cant overclock this kernel (would be nice to go up to 800mhz) or install AOSP Helper(used by JuiceDefender Ultimate)
5) known issues (camera screen animations)
Now for the GOOD
Phone seems quick, battery life is better, major potential
1) make sure the keyboard is on phone, and NOT on sdcard
2) will be fixed in next build...probably this weekend
3) again make sure system & important apps are on phone
4) OC will be in next build
5a) I'm going to use different drives in next build to see if it helps the animations.
5b) A logcat output from the mediaserver process when you try to use the camera would help pinpoint the problem.