Thread: Accessory Otterbox Customer Support
View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rush
{<>}~{<>}

Device(s): HTC One M7 / HTC One M8
Carrier: Sprint One

Thanked 3,165 Times in 2,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrrdrive View Post
I just wanted to give the folks at Otterbox a pump for the great customer service I just got from them. I got a Defender case for E3D on launch day and about a week ago the clip broke off the holster and I had to stop using it. I went to the website and looked up the email address for warranty replacements and sent them an email. The next day I got a reply back from Matt Pestridge asking for a few numbers off the case to verify the model number which I sent back with a pic of the broken clip and then he put a new case in the mail the next day. I got it yesterday and all is well now.

So many companies are into screwing their customers every chance they get so I figured good customer service deserved a post of it's own as well.

Thanks Matt!
I concur. I also called them yesterday, and was told that my replacement Otterbox defender case was being sent out in two to three business days. Great job guys.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rush For This Useful Post:
SuperC142 (October 30th, 2011)