Things to Avoid
There are a lot of settings that can be changed, just be careful and anything that is found that causes problems will be listed here
Do not flash recovery or ROMS with Rom Manager until this phone is supported by it, I have removed it for now.
- Dont set VM heap to 12. It boot looped when i did.
I found that trying to install Busy Box from the Market messes up my WiFi, I am not sure why, CyanogenMod comes with BusyBox
I did not want to hold back the release of this any longer, the current issues are annoying but maybe some of you can help fix them
MMS does not work properly when WIFI is on
WiFI Hot Spot does not work, however you can download the free tethering app and use that
Updating PRL and Profile is not supported and you have to revert to Stock Rom to do it.
Dialer code for Hidden Menu are not supported
You have to be on Base Band Version EJ06 before you install Beta 3.5 OR HIGHER
Here is a zip file that has Odin and the EJ06 phone.tar
Warning this will format your system, data and cache partitions to ext4, your data will be lost,
MAKE A BACKUP
01. Install ClockWorkMod v22.214.171.124 with the instructions from this thread.
02. Go into ClockWorkMod and perform a backup of your phone.
03. Download and copy the current cm-7.1.0-HROARK-????.zip file to your SD Card
04. From a powered off phone, boot into ClockWorkMod by holding Volume Up and Power Button
05. In ClockWorkMod go into install zip from SD Card
06. select choose zip from SD Card
07. select cm-7-HROARK-????.zip
08. select Yes - Install cm-7.1.0-HROARK-????.zip
09. After it is done installing Press back button
10. Select Reboot System Now
11. The phone will reboot back into ClockWorkMod, this is normal, just choose Reboot System Now again
12. Install Any Hot fixes available for the version you are running
Note since this is a de-odexed ROM the first boot will take a long time while it is building dalvic cache