Should I get an Evo now or wait?
View Single Post
November 4th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Orlando, Fl
Device(s): Evo 4G LTE & Galaxy S II - Sprint
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 351 Times in 185 Posts
I would wait, unless you can get it without a contract! Sprint should have another true successor to the Evo 4G in June (base on pattern).We probably be at quad core at that point! Consider your options!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sauske
Find More Posts by Sauske