Thread: General PRL Files
View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2011, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
xPureEvilx
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Rooted Samsung Galaxy Precedent [ROM][AA51]AreaRomv2.3
Carrier: Not Provided

mjohns2002
Post PRL Files

Ok Iam making this thread for people to post PRL files as they find ones that work on the precedent.

Here is a step by step with screenshots for flashing PRLS with CDMA-Workshop: Click Here

Please do not do what everyone on the prevail thread does and just post links to other forums or threads where we have to search for links other people posted to prls, this is very annoying....

Please only post direct links to prl files or Zip files(perfered) and please dont ask how to flash them in this thread I would like this to just be a list of PRL files.

What I have learned about PRLs:

Ok I have done some research on PRLs and figured I would break it down.

1. There is no "Magicial" PRL that will allow you to connect to every tower in the world.

2. Agreements between carriers can change daily. so one PRL may be awesome today but suck tommorow.

3. Use a PRL that is for your phones type of signal. The precedent uses CDMA, so dont think a GSM PRL will work. (this could damage your phone)

4. Making changes like this to your phone runs some risk of damage, so proceed at your own risk.

5. Share stuff with other people, If you find a PRL that works then please post it for others to try.

Thank You,
PureEvil
Last edited by xPureEvilx; November 6th, 2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: PRL, PRLs, CDMA
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xPureEvilx For This Useful Post:
Cofneww (December 5th, 2012), Leelouster (January 24th, 2012), mac42 (February 8th, 2012), skeery1111 (January 24th, 2012), smokeynuts321 (November 4th, 2012), woobieizer (November 18th, 2011)