View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
toiday

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks for the instructions. I've been using HandBrake with the iPhone 4 profile to convert video for my Galaxy S but it's hit and miss. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This particular video I tried to convert with the iPhone 4 profile and decreased the picture height to 480 and limit the size to 1GB, my Vibrant can't play. The iPhone 4 plays just fine and the quality quite good. I than follow you instructions, using Universal profile and Avg Bitrate 1000. The file is more than twice as big as the one using iPhone 4 profile. This time my Vibrant can play. Even though the file size on the Universal profile is more than twice as the iPhone 4 profile, the quality of the iPhone 4 profile is much better. I can tell by playing both file from my computer. You explain on the setting in the Advanced tab... so you much compression and that's the reason the Vibrant can't play. I think the Vibrant and the iPhone 4 have pretty much hardware. So, why is iPhone 4 can play the file but not the Vibrant. Is iOS better then Anroid then?