View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #63 (permalink)
TheMortallyWounded

Device(s): HTC Eris 2.1 (ADR6200) xtrROM 5.0.1 HTC Rezound (ADR6425LVW) 3.14.605.10
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Still running until December

I've been using mine stock from April 2010 until 2.1 went OTA. Then I went root. So far I've loved Sense, and used XTRsense 5.0.1 until I started having problems with Google Navigation (screen orientation problems) and I filled my little 8-gig card. Then I swapped in my old formatted card and am playing around with 2.3 ROMs (currently GingerTazz, though I might go back to GSB). But anyway, I'll be playing with this thing for a while. Then I'm going back to a Motorola. I'm thinking Bionic because I HATE the fact that the RAZR has a sealed battery. NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE won't do it. Bionic or maybe MAYBE Rezound. Maybe. Even after I get the new one, I may keep the old Eris for stuff like MyTracks and GPS Status, as an in-car videocamera, and general picture taking. It's my only GPS device so I may as well take advantage of it. BTW any way to use Google Maps offline?