Hi all i'm making this thread for all to view and download all the prl's and the program to use to install it with, that way it will be easier for everyone and specially for the new comers. And i will update this thread whenever new prl's is release. Enjoy!!!
1. Installed QPST.
2. From the start menu I found the QPST folder and started QPST Configuration
3. Had my Admire connected and opened Device Manager and expanded the Ports icon. I took note of the COM number listed beside the DBAdapter Reserved Interface,which in my case was (COM15)
4. In QPST Configuration I clicked Add New Port at the bottom right and selected the COM15 and enabled it.
5. After that I went back to the start menu,QPST and opened Service Programming. A box popped up asking for a phone and since I only had the one I just clicked OK and a new box with alot of tabs opened.
6. If you go to the Roam tab at the bottom there is a Preferred Roaming area with an area asking for a file. Browse for the PRL and when finished click the Write to Phone button at the bottom of the window. It will ask for your SPC. After that it writes to the phone and the phone reboots on its own. You should let it reboot fully and not unplug it from the computer or mess with QPST while it's doing so.
When the phone is done booting you can close the program and unhook the phone. It took about 10 minutes for data to start working but 3G works fine on it when I'm in a 3G area. All my android phones is using the bloatware free stock ROM found on here and I've had no problems for weeks using it. Hopefully this can be helpful for someone and sorry if it's not made out too well,pretty bad at explaining things :P
3027.prl - https://www.box.com/s/6474539569b7d2670eeb
3028.prl - https://www.box.com/s/4f4dec919e41afa24957
3029.prl - https://www.box.com/s/90ea18d1d46f437c9fe9
3030.prl - https://www.box.com/s/dbc6ed2f1ae418b266ee
3031.prl - https://www.box.com/s/k00c4uk3yfjp1ft6f51h
Join our Android Facebook Page Droidz DNA
Sign up for @copyapp with this link, and we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the usual 15 GB: https://copy.com?r=bMXFAm