View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2011, 05:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
SuperPosting

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Hip Hop Music

Just thought I'd include that Spotify presenting 6 several weeks of free limitless music after which it you can either be a compensated customer or are started for an ad supported version having a 10 hour per month limit.

I don't know if however the free 6 several weeks includes a chance to stream out of your mobile phones.

As being a compensated customer myself, I'm able to state that Spotify rocks !. The telephone application could be buggy, but it is still relatively recent. I am sure once it has been modified a couple of occasions it will only improve. $10 per month is really a pittance if you purchase music around the regular. Just give a new playlist every month. If Spotify would charge me for the music I've set on my account, I'd owe them 26 many years of subscription costs.

Be cautioned, you will find artists and labels which have still yet to achieve an offer with spotify. So make sure to search their catalog in advance. My own music tastes helped me opt for Spotify over MOG, Rhapsody, etc..

Last edited by Slug; December 9th, 2011 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Removed bogus sig in accordance with Site Rules yet again
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPosting For This Useful Post:
styxfire (May 28th, 2012)