November 16th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Join Date: Nov 2011
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I will help everyone out on how to do this quick and easy.
- Download widgetsoid
- Go to your home screen. Touch and hold until menu comes up.
- Select Android widgets. Scroll down and select Widgetsoid Switcher (1*1).
- On the bottom, make sure you are in the "Network" tab.
- Select the one that says "Mobile Data".
- On the bottom, select the tab that says "Apply".
- It will ask you if you want to edit your global settings. Select yes.
- Under data toggle mode (the very top drop-down list), change it so that it says "Root toggle".
- Hit the back button until your home screen comes up, and your widget should now be on your home screen.
- Push it to make sure it works, and you should be good to go.