View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2011, 11:12 AM   #31056 (permalink)
nj02vette

Device(s): Verizon LG G2, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Transformer Infinity, Transformer Prime, Too many things
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 2,997 Times in 1,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darejer View Post
Agree and furthermore... we better enjoy a Nexus phone on VZW now, because I doubt that Google would be stupid enough to "partner" with them again. And with both ATT and Sprint getting LTE next year... even more the reason to tell them to kiss off.
I highly doubt the situation is as simple as you make it. There are rumors that this has been pushed back from parts delays (Samsung), OS delays (Google) and phone scheduling (Verizon). All rumor, but people tend to believe the rumors they want and dismiss the others. I might postulate that the release date may not be fully in Verizon's hands at all. Who knows.

But I assure you, this sort of pushed back release schedule happens all the time in the industry. Rarely are fingers pointed and bad blood developed. You've heard the term before, It's business, nothing personal. That is true.

You honestly believe that Google will not want to work with the largest carrier in the US in the future over spite? Not going to happen, even if this is all Verizon's fault. (Which I also don't fully believe.)
Last edited by nj02vette; November 16th, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nj02vette For This Useful Post:
durangojim (November 16th, 2011), Gandalf7 (November 16th, 2011)