View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2011, 06:30 PM   #43524 (permalink)
EdenObscured

Device(s): LG G3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
My answers:

1.) Some of us are just impatient and want our new technology NOW!!! lol But, it's not crucially important.

2.) It's not the point of not announcing a release date, it's more the point of them not communicating with their customers at all. There hasn't been anything at all officially from Verizon concerning the Nexus, and their current and future customers would like to know what is going on and what their tentative plans are for the release of the Nexus.

3.) This does suffice, thank you very much for your time.

On a side-note, Verizon may very well consider anouncing a tentative date that could change being a disservice to their current and future customers, but absolutely no communication at all is more of a disservice, in my personal opinion. A good company should want to keep their customers in the know, not in the "don't know".

I agree with all of what Bonez said above.

For #1 in my case. My job is dropping t-mobile corp phones so I need to be on a new phone by december 1st. Looks like I will be renting a Rezound.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EdenObscured For This Useful Post:
Bonez (November 21st, 2011), fiatandroid (November 21st, 2011), sneakking (November 21st, 2011)