Thread: Accessory Otterbox Customer Support
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2011, 09:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dooderino

Device(s): Evo 3D
Carrier: Not Provided

Default My email to Otterbox

I along with others on this forum have had issues with the Commuter Series Case. I decided to write their customer service a letter informing them of the problem :

I am writing this to inform you of the issues i am having with your Commuter case. I will preface this by telling you that typically your products are top notch and this particular product seems to be out of line with the quality product your company normally sells.

I first purchased this product on 6/24 of this year when I bought my EVO3D. After a few weeks the inner rubber case began to stretch, leaving a gap between itself and the phone. By September the case was virtually unusable without constant adjustment in order to hit the buttons on the top and sides of the phone. I returned it without issue to the Sprint store and received another free of charge.

It is now November 21st and I have again returned this case which has become stretched even worse than the first case in significantly less time.

I am now on my third case which I am unsure I even want to put on my phone to avoid further fruatration.

I am a loyal customer to your products and I hate to have to think of going elsewhere to get proper protection for my phone.

I hope you fix this issue soon as it is ruining the reputation your company has for quality.

Sincerely,