Thread: Support Lg p350
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:47 AM   #48 (permalink)
Tox!c
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC One X, LG Optimus ME p350
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamkhamis View Post
hi, I got new LG P350. I have a problem with Arabic Language. that I can't read Arabic massages or Arabic websites.

Advise please.
thanks in advanced.
you will need the arabic add-on, try searching the marketplace for "arabic" among the most popular downloads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulmuley View Post
Hello All,
I have tried syncing my contacts using LG PC Suit IV, but it always give me error that can not read from device. I can sync my call log and messages though... Please help.
Thanks.
The PC Suite doesn't work on Windows XP, if that is what you're using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvraghu View Post
Hello friends,
I don't know what happened but all my SIM contacts are gone. All the contacts are very important. Please tell me how to restore them.
Thanks
Maybe they're just not displaying. Go to your contacts, hit the options button, go to display options, then "Choose contacts to display". Hope this helps. If you have deleted them, I think that you can't bring them back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghiep1989 View Post
how can i watch MP4/WMV/Flash simply in my P350 ???
And can you give me a program can watch MP4/ WMV or Flash please ...
Flash is unsupported on this operating system / phone. As for MP4, the standard player will play that nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinakar24 View Post
Hi..,

I have bought LG P350 some 20 days back. Almost 2/3 times a day my mobile is hanging and when it happens some times it automatically restarts else i need to remove the battery and re-insert

Some times it hangs while i am in the middle of the call . Very often i am seeing that my SD card is removed.

Is any one facing this sought of issue? Please suggest me how to overcome this issue?

-Dinakar.
Try restoring it to factory settings (save your messages, contacts etc somewhere) and keep it low with the amount of apps you install. This is a very slow phone, low end market and cannot support a lot of apps installed. Try turning off automatic sync, and killing all of the processes now and then (there's a widget for both of these things - power control and app manager widgets).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSangoKushi25 View Post
guys!!. can i ask something??

how can i send a music via bluetooth?? need helpp.. tnx!.
If you are trying to sync with an iPhone, that doesn't work because of Apple. On all other devices, works just fine.