View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:52 AM   #44351 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 62
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts

Ok, I'm getting fed up suffering through my Blackberry's endless life. I've had this stupid thing for 3 years now and I want to step out of the dark ages. I really don't want to go the "renting" route out of fear that Verizon will donkey punch me in the face then point and laugh after they delay the GN, but I'm getting to the point of no restraint. Should I wait until 12/1 to rent? That way I figure I'd still be within the return period if they delayed it a few days. I figure I can hold off for another week.

Hi. My names Dubie and I'm living in the past. I need help.
dubie7006 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dubie7006 For This Useful Post:
lovebyte21 (November 22nd, 2011), Steven58 (November 22nd, 2011)