EVO all the way! Or at least Android... iPhone just ticks me off on so many levels.
1. I despise iTunes. It wants to take over everything..computer, phone, life.
2. It's absolutely rediculous that the iPhone cannot be used as a mass storage device.
(Sure, it CAN be. If, once again, you use iTunes to access it)
3. It's a flat out scam by Apple to not give you any way to expand the storage in this
day and age of super cheap memory.
4. As someone already pointed out, cant change the battery. I use my phones
excessively, and in rural areas. (When a phone is SFS, that battery does NOT
"last all day")
5. No WiFi tethering. Not even with a fee.
6. Only apps Apple approves of. Except for providers locking them down, like ATT, I
can load far more variety of apps before having to hack the phone.
The iPhone is an amazing piece of technology. That's the most annoying part of all. It really is an amazing device. This is evidenced once you jailbreak one. Apple has most of the coolest stuff locked down and disabled. And stuff it should have, that is industry standard, like a SD slot, is missing simply to pad Apple's pocket.
That's why I have an EVO, cuz every time I pick up an iPhone, I feel cheated, like driving a Z06 Corvette thru a school zone fulla cops.