View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2011, 05:37 AM   #154 (permalink)
brianvillage5

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Here's something I can deal with

I am pretty happy with my evo these days, I can overclock it 1190 MHz without it ever rebooting on me, full set of customs icons that match pretty well. And a gingerbread aosp rom that is fully functional. So I wanted to say thanks to everyone on the forum for pointing me in the right direction to get everything done that I wanted to get done while putting this all together. I have Savaged Zen rc4 with the latest SBC kernel, which is smooth as can be and looks slick with a customized go launcher set up with cyanogen mod icon pack. Circle battery mod icons hooolms g11 headphones and GPS icons, minimal magic theme running ( which supposedly theme worker doesn't work on this rom, but I got it). GPS working 4g working. I thought somethings I would never figure out on here but I did thanks to everyone here and at xda so thank you, I wish I knew everyone's names so I could thank them individually. But they know what posts they've pjtvup I'm sure. If anyone has any questions about these mods I've mentioned just ask me and I'll pass on what I've learned to you, thanks again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brianvillage5 For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (November 23rd, 2011), ocnbrze (November 24th, 2011)