View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2011, 06:35 AM   #44 (permalink)
prajwalhegde

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hey guys am from India..here we cant use the google voice features yet...but i have seen an application in Samsung Wave 2 bada OS (Arabic Version) which had in built voice answering machine in it..no bugs at all working completely fine..hence I have also placed a request in this forum for such app in android to the developers..the post is as follows...

Hey Developers,
Yesterday I came accross an application in Samsung bada OS which had built in voice answering machine. I tried to search for the voice answering machine in Android, there were all text answering. I was wondering, if any developers can develop such application for android OS.
The application was like if anyone calls us the caller would hear the answering machines recorded voice and after the beep the caller can leave a message, which gets stored in the SD card and user can later listen to the voice message.
The application had 3 things in the settings. First-Activate/Deactivate ans machine. Second-After how many seconds the call goes to answering machine, there were 3 options in there 10s, 20s, 30s. Third-Recorded voice for the caller, that also had 3 options in there Male voice asking to leave msg, Female voice asking to leave msg and User default greeting.