View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 12:53 AM   #1953 (permalink)
G19

Device(s): HTC evo v 4g running CM9, Toshiba Thrive 10"
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by robali911 View Post
This ROM is great however with all the Bloatware the bat life sucks balls LOL. I am using Reborn ROM with the Bumblebee Kernel and my bat life is 1% drain every 3 hours "just power on, no talk". I have tried this ROM and my bat is about 5% drain per 1 hour. Also everything works on Reborn including the new market unlike a lot of the other froyo Roms. Don't get me wrong, this is a beautifull ROM it is just a bat pig!!! I would be happy with 1% per hour but 5% per hour just does not cut it when when your phone is doing nothing more then just being powered on. Anyway, please remove the Bloatware and fix the power button so it does not kill a call when you press it to kill the screen to save bat power. I know you can remap the keys and I have but it would be nice if you didn't have to, I tried all the options to fix this but it is for sure a bug and a key remap is the only fix...
Something is wrong with your phone and/or settings if you're only getting 20 hours of idle battery life. My phone will typically last 24 hours with medium to heavy usage. Days if I rarely use it. I have the stock battery and run backside cm7.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G19 For This Useful Post:
JerryScript (November 26th, 2011), robali911 (November 26th, 2011)