View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 02:57 AM   #1954 (permalink)
benslgdroid
rockstar

Device(s): 1 optimus v running cold as ice with blarfs recovery and s2e, 2 Optimus v running backside rom with
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by robali911 View Post
This ROM is great however with all the Bloatware the bat life sucks balls LOL. I am using Reborn ROM with the Bumblebee Kernel and my bat life is 1% drain every 3 hours "just power on, no talk". I have tried this ROM and my bat is about 5% drain per 1 hour. Also everything works on Reborn including the new market unlike a lot of the other froyo Roms. Don't get me wrong, this is a beautifull ROM it is just a bat pig!!! I would be happy with 1% per hour but 5% per hour just does not cut it when when your phone is doing nothing more then just being powered on. Anyway, please remove the Bloatware and fix the power button so it does not kill a call when you press it to kill the screen to save bat power. I know you can remap the keys and I have but it would be nice if you didn't have to, I tried all the options to fix this but it is for sure a bug and a key remap is the only fix...

There is not any useless boat ware in this rom everything it comes with is there to make your phone better and none of it keeps running in the background and all the Google apps you choose what you want so if you're choosing to much junk that's on you. Battery life is great and comparing the two rom is rediculous seeing as they are two operating systems as Jerry said.
The Following User Says Thank You to benslgdroid For This Useful Post:
robali911 (November 26th, 2011)