View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 08:57 AM   #1955 (permalink)
robali911

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryScript View Post
Reborn ROM is a hacked down version of the stock Froyo VirginMobile OS. It was designed for maximum battery life, among other things.

CyanogenMod is a hacked up version of Gingerbread. It is not designed for maximum battery life, but instead for maximum options. There is a bloatware removal file available on the wiki, and you can follow the barebones cyanogenmod link I posted in the OP if you would like to trim it down even more.

If you don't want/need the extras that CM offers, feel free to stick with Reborn, it's a fine ROM itself! If you think you can squeeze more battery life out of CM7, submit your changes via gerrit.
Nice, thank you JerryScript for getting back to me so fast BTW, your ROM was the first ROM I flashed "I loved it then and I love it now". I am so glad to see you are always working and making your ROM even better. I have noticed a lot of the other ROM makers seem to just stop working on their ROMs, I am so glad you are sticking with it "Good Job". I will be switching back to your ROM later today and look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Thanks again and keep up the great work...
The Following User Says Thank You to robali911 For This Useful Post:
JerryScript (November 26th, 2011)