Thread: Support Sprint Users!
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
imfm
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): LG855 Marquee Boost/Bloodwan CTMOD/Bloodawn HyperKernel/ndno Overclock Kernel/imfm 3D boost
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrikmeercat View Post
I have one I am testing(boost model) for Odin development and it is exactly like the video. It really sucks.. Awesome phone but it makes simple tasks a pain... They really need to push out an update. I honestly am shocked that Samsung put this on the market like this. I put in my call to Samsung to let them know about it.

P.S. they so told me to factory reset the phone, lol. I politely laughed and asked if that was their answer for everything. The rep was a bit stunned by that question...
Thanks for taking the time to call them about this. The rep I talked to was a bit less condescending, but he claimed that it was the first he had heard about it. That might have actually been the case at the time since the phone was only out for a week or two when I called, but by now they are well aware of the problem and are blowing smoke up our asses. Such a shame that they couldn't just get the software right in the first place, and even more of a shame that they wont admit their mistake and commit to fixing it.