View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:10 PM   #1974 (permalink)
JerryScript
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Victory, Victorious ROM, LG Optimus V, BACKside-IHO, Coby Kyros 7022-4G, Stock Rooted
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Thanked 2,062 Times in 915 Posts

I did not disable the Voice Search button, we cannot find the hooks due to LGE never releasing their full source, so we are left with just the option of remapping the button to other use. I personally use the long press on the search button to activate Voice Search, which gives you the same functionality as the original Voice Search button.

The hidden dock bar in ADW launcher can be configured to show in many different ways. I use gestures. I keep my status bar and the extra dock bar hidden, then enable swipe down gestures to hide/show the status bar, and swipe up gestures to hide/show the hidden dock bar.

For Netflix, do a google search on "netflix xda", try the various apks available, I believe they have at least one version that works well. If you need to bypass the upgrade requirements, quick timing on the back button after pressing OK works for me.

@13oilerup: I just tested MMS and SMS, and they both worked fine. Be sure you have an active 3G connection when attempting to send MMS.