Originally Posted by cajun86
Just wondering if anyone wished they were still running Froyo? And why?
I have not made the switch yet myself. I like the way my phone runs now, how much better could it be?
- The phone doesn't reboot when waking the screen whilst playing music
- The battery lasts longer
- The phone picks up a data connection correctly when wifi has been on for a long time (overnight or longer) and is switched off; with Froyo I had to switch in and out of airplane mode
- The phone is more responsive
- I can create filtered app drawers hiding the cr@p that Orange UK / Motorola added that I never use..
- The MotoBlur email checker doesn't hang when stuck on a non-responsive data cell (used to hang and gradually eat up to 20% CPU, reporting 'no data connection' even when connected to wifi subsequently until killed).
- Generally more responsive.
That's what springs to mind after 4 days.
I'm still hankering after a pure Nexus phone again though; I should never have sold my N1 and bought the Atrix in the first place. Ah buyers remorse