View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:04 AM   #54003 (permalink)
nj02vette

Device(s): Verizon LG G2, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Transformer Infinity, Transformer Prime, Too many things
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 2,997 Times in 1,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerCompLLC View Post
Excerpt of my twitter conversation with @PydePypper this morning (for what it's worth)...

Me:
Morning all... Sadly, the #GalaxyNexus is rapidly becoming #vaporware... @VerizonWireless @VZWSupport @VZWnews

@PydePypper:
@PerCompLLC Nah.... just to much bad info went around which has people upset. Was never coming as soon as thought in the 1st place

Me:
@PydePypper @Tech_Addiction Yeah, I know that it was all rumors... But the real question is, will we see it by the end of the year?

@PydePypper:
@PerCompLLC @Tech_Addiction Unless disaster strikes YES you will for sure see it before Xmas

Me:
@PydePypper @Tech_Addiction You already have a test device, yes?

@PydePypper:
@PerCompLLC @Tech_Addiction I do in fact have a Nexus in my possession currently.

Me:
@PydePypper @Tech_Addiction I've followed you and @P3Droid 's tweets so I knew that you did. You have a VZW device, no?

@PydePypper:
@PerCompLLC @Tech_Addiction @P3Droid Yep mine is for VZW service. Left GSM services yrs ago and won't look back.
I believe a lot of this is true. The GNex wasn't coming as soon as we initially thought, and because of that we've worked ourselves up in a frenzy over rumors.

Verizon has only said this year, and it's still this year. I still believe it will come before Christmas, and hoping for the 8th.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nj02vette For This Useful Post:
ckelly33 (November 30th, 2011), jmar (December 1st, 2011), RadYOacTiVe (November 30th, 2011), trick_dog (November 30th, 2011)