View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
myk3916
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

ok... so i appologize.... not trying to be sexually bias'd or discriminatory.. just using it as a slang term... sorry again...

besides the matter.... how can i get a recovery image on here... is there a specific recovery image that is more universal than others?? its not a phone, its just a pad.. (it does have a 3g thing thou, supposively can use it as a phone???) i really dont wanna brick my device...

is it firmware specific? or i really need to extract the boot sector first to modify it??? i really would like to get clockwork recoverymod on here, so i can flash roms and test if any of them will work....

any help? im kinda lost after the romdump thing, considering it worked and then didnt.... how can i pull recovery boot sector off and mod it? the stock system, probly doesnt have a recovery image... or it could....

i allready emailed the company asking in a easy tone, "what do i do if i need to re-install the os?" and "will this pad ever offer updates, mainly gingerbread..??" no reply yet... still waiting...

and i still need a damn usb driver... anyone know a generic one? i tried the GOOGLE_USB driver in the sdk..... nope... windows detects the device as "MID" ...