View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
jerry43812
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thumbs up [APP] Android Tablet Apps - Web's Largest Database of Android Tablet Apps

Hey there, fellas (and ladies!)! Are you tablet owners tired of that fact that the Android Market still does not have a dedicated tablet app section yet? I got tired of that very fast, and I decided, back in January, to open a website that would become the web's largest database providing users with nothing but applications that are designed to work on Android tablets. I've fought and struggled to make everything work just like it should, and finally, I feel that it's in a position where I can open it up to the masses.

I'm here today to present to you my app, which is live on the market right now. This app is called Android Tablet Apps, and, as the title states, you'll be able to browse all of the Android tablet applications That I have added to my website.

You can download the application from the market via this link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidtabapps.tablink

Please, if you have any comments or suggestions, leave them below, and I will consider them. I am open to anything you have to say.

This app is compatible with both phones AND tablets, running android 2.2+. I didn't feel the need to restrict the app to just tablets, because a lot of us tablet owners also have phones and it would be nice to browse tablet apps sometimes, when you don't have your tablet, right?
Last edited by jerry43812; May 5th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry43812 For This Useful Post:
AprilAnn13 (August 1st, 2014), BlingItOn (February 9th, 2012), El Presidente (December 18th, 2011), HunyBuny2 (March 26th, 2013)