View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:23 PM   #57034 (permalink)
Kengh

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkc120 View Post
I was told you should NOT switch to a non-smartphone. Doing so will trigger the limited data plan once you switch back to a smartphone...That is what the person told me from the corporate store near me yesterday when I asked about activating a feature phone until the nexus arrives (since my dinc is dead). He said it had to be a smart phone (luckily, my mom has an old blackberry I can use). I'm afraid you might have screwed yourself out of unlimited data
No worries man, I didn't have unlimited data before. I had the 2gb plan as I just got off (crappy) ATT a little over a month ago. But, when I returned my Amazon bought Bionic, the VZW rep told me that I could not keep my double data plan when switching to a 3g phone (the Dare) so she notated my account saying that I had double data, and to reinstate it when the Nexus came out just in case the Nexus was released after the promotion ended. I rented a Rezound because non-smart phone life was killing me. But the point is, I kept a 2gb plan on a dumbphone, why wouldn't you be able to keep your grandfathered unlimited plan?

SolidOrange - I go to VT. I am looking forward to Saturday, should be a much better game than the first time we met!
Last edited by Kengh; December 1st, 2011 at 06:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kengh For This Useful Post:
GalaxyNexus (December 1st, 2011)