Thread: Support Sprint Users!
View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2011, 08:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
hemicudafour26

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Mad im having similar problems but...

i am having a VERY annoying screen issue as well. Some of what has been mentioned before, but I have looked every where to find someone having the exact same annoying problem i have been having. I bought this phone a week or so ago (switched from prevail cause i hated the touch screen keyboard), and this phone seemed to be the better phone for me. As soon as I made my first call I started to regret my decision. While I am in a call, the touch screen does not lock. So you name it, it gets hit by my cheek while in call. Mute button, end call, numbers, my cheek even manages to make other calls while already in call. This is EXTREMELY aggravating cause this happens every time, and its mostly the mute button gets hit which makes it very difficult to carry on a conversation. I made the assumption something was wrong with that particular phone and exchanged it for another BUT the same thing happens with this one. It doesn't matter if I hit the lock button after answering a call or not, the screen does not lock at all..Anyone have any solutions on this?

and forgot to add. when the mute button does get hit, the screen will lock up so i can turn mute off..i will hit the unlock button and the screen blinks on and goes right back off..the only way to turn the mute off is to slide the keyboard out or wait for whoever is on the phone with u to hang up
Last edited by hemicudafour26; December 2nd, 2011 at 08:55 PM.